The fully integrated synchronous and asynchronous communication (voice mail, e-mail, instant messaging, video calls, telephone calls and VOIP) management enables interaction and communication at any time and in any place, effectively incrementing efficiency and productivity.
Rethink the concept of communication with new Skype for Business on the Cloud
UNIVERSAL COMMUNICATIONS SOLUTIONS
One platform for meetings and voice.
New Skype for Business features
- Cloud PBX in Office 365. Globally manage calls right within O365; eliminate separate PBX systems for information workers.
- PSTN Conferencing. Use a dial-in number to join Skype meetings from any device, dial-out to bring participants into the meeting.
- Skype Meeting Broadcast. Reach thousands for very large meetings, attendees join from virtually any browser and device.
- PSTN Calling. Calling plans from Office 365, use existing phone numbers or get new ones (already available in US, UK, NL).
Unified Communications solution benefits:
- Management of synchronous and asynchronous communications
- Communicate anywhere, anytime
- Interactions within and outside the business context
- More and more efficient collaboration and interaction
between colleagues, partners and customers
- Reduce travel expenses, telephone costs and costs
related to platform maintenance
Cloud PBX in Office 365
PSTN services provided by Microsoft
Users online or on-premises
Integration with PSTN services on-premises
End-user features & customer PSTN services integrated on-premises
Skype for Business | Unified Communications Solution
Contact us to find out the new Skype for Business features and to know our
unified communications solutions based on the Microsoft platform.
Work better together with Skype for Business
Proge-Software helps companies in designing the most efficient and economic Unified Communications solutions (on-premise, cloud or hybrid) by merging the use of Microsoft Skype for Business and Exchange Server with the professional experience and know-how of its own specialists.
- Plan and design Universal Communications for Audio/Video, Phone, Mobile, and Video Conferencing services. Definition of procedures in response to specific corporate privacy and security policies. Analysis of VoIP network performance. Software Asset Management services, and best use of existing software licenses. ROI calculation. Development of POC and Pilots.
- Implement UC infrastructure. Migrate from previous versions (including non-Microsoft). Integration with collaboration and telephone services provided by Office 365. Management platforms Implementation, and definition of best practices for management processes.
- Integrate Skype for Business communication services with traditional telephony and telephony from Cloud. Federation with external domains and services. Hardware selection (Session Border Controllers, Videoconferencing solutions, Audio and Video devices, Firewall, Load Balancers, IP Phones, Mobile communications solutions).
- Develop od APPs, stand-alone and/or integrated to strategic processes.
- Management and maintenance services
- Team-Based Training, Role-Based Training.
Equipment and accessories for integrated VoIP solution