The management of resources, monitoring, performance analysis of each component of the infrastructure are highly strategic activities in making proactive the management of the corporate information system. The adoption of advanced tools aimed at the centralization of information and the distribution of updates is fundamental in implementing a proper monitoring policy, able to increase the reliability and availability of the infrastructure, and the Quality of Service.
The best and most up-to-date technology is selected and tested in our laboratories to produce solutions able to manage infrastructure of any level of complexity. Our vast experience has aided us in defining planning and deployment methodologies which optimize implementation times and costs, guaranteeing the maximum quality and customer satisfaction. Our Systems Management solutions and services include:
- Monitoring, Performance & Availability Management: solutions for the monitoring and analysis of servers, applications and services.
- Patch Management: the precise identification of software vulnerability and prompt and secure distribution of patches.
- Device Management: simplifying the management of the client’s device fleet of an organization, making Hardware and Software Inventory, Application Packaging, Software Distribution, Configuration Management functions available.
- Unified Infrastructure & BYOD: allows extending the management and control of infrastructure to mobile devices (smartphones, tablets), including through the Cloud.
Our solutions allow to:
- Administer IT infrastructure (both on premise and cloud) very efficiently and flexibly.
- Simplify management activities through the definition of updating procedures and automatic software and configuration distribution.
- Obtain the maximum level of platform standardization, optimization of resources and reduction of operating costs.
- Integrate the management of mobile devices such as smartphones and tablet.
- Optimize the distribution of the software with maximum security, allowing creating self-service portals for the distribution of business APP without the need for external storefront.
The products used are:
- Microsoft System Center (Configuration Manager, Operations Manager, Data Protection Manager, Virtual Machine Manager);
- Microsoft Intune;
- Dell Software Suite;
- IBM Tivoli Suite.