We believe that technology can assist companies in improving business results, meeting their growth needs and organizational changes.
Operating in an infrastructure based on system environments that are not up-to-date can prove to pose a serious disadvantage in terms of competitiveness, without guaranteeing any real cost benefit.
Our Platform Migration solution lets plan and perform your organization’s infrastructure migration to the latest Microsoft technology quickly, efficiently and accurately.The main areas of expertise are:
- Migrating server infrastructure to Windows Server 2012 and Active Directory from previous Microsoft versions.
- Migrating the Messaging & Collaboration infrastructure to the latest software version (Exchange 2013, Lync 2013, SharePoint 2013).
- Migrating infrastructure based on non-Microsoft operating systems to Microsoft platforms.
- Migrating data infrastructure to SQL Server 2012 from previous versions of SQL or non-Microsoft DB.
Based on our experience in this field we can state that migrating to the latest platforms allows to obtain significant benefits, including:
- Reductions in administrative management costs.
- Increased security.
- Maximum flexibility of architecture to meet growing integration needs.
Thanks to a policy of continuously training of our technical staff, in addition to cooperation with the main vendors at an international level, our laboratories can obtain innovative technologies well in advance of their placement on the market. Thus we can anticipate our customers’ requirements by offering increasingly advanced services and solutions and exploit our growing experience in managing highly complex projects in innovative situations.
Our team of experts is able to support you in assessing the impact of adopting new platforms and planning a migration to soon to be released platforms, and carry out the migration as soon as it is officially released by the producers.