BICC – Business Intelligence Cloud Continuity
It is a Point-In-Time Replication mode, which states the periodic execution of Primary Site snapshots and of replicas on the Twin Site in the Cloud.
In case of unavailability of the primary site (for failure or maintenance), BICC enables the Twin Site in the Cloud, giving continuity to the applications and to the BI service, allowing you to restore the availability of the Primary Site On-Premise without causing any disservice to the User.
The BICC technology
Microsoft Azure is an open and flexible cloud-computing platform. A growing collection of integrated cloud services for analytics, computing, database, mobile applications, networking, archiving and Web, which allows companies to be faster, achieve more results and save.
Microsoft Power BI is a family of analysis tools that transform data into information to facilitate their sharing. It allows you to monitor your own business and get answers quickly with an advanced graphical dashboard, available on any device.
- Instant Twin Site Activation in the case of failure of the primary site (<10 minutes).
- 99.9% availability guaranteed by Microsoft Azure.
- Possibility of Retention configuration as required.
- Possibility of Flashback according to the Retention set.
- High scalability (Microsoft Azure).
- Cloud service costs related to the resource consumption (Consumption Based Pay As You Go).
Didn’t find what you were looking for?
Contact one of our experts